Peach Skoal
Updates on that one project we all worked on a while ago:
-I'm sitting on my ass waiting for Joe Miller to get me the camera back so I can continue doing anything. This should happen Thursday afternoon.
-I think I found a Nicky. I'll know for sure by the weekend. If it doesn't work and no one else has anything, we're going to a talent agency or something and getting this done. Ana is moving to Hawaii.
-I somehow forgot Michael Reignier is available again and haven't called him yet. I'll do this tomorrow as well. Again, I don't feel too bad here because that one is on no time limit whatsoever and I've been productive with the editing process until I lost the camera.
My Girlfriend Survey:
1. Do you shave your armpits?
2. Do you shave your face?
3. Have you ever had sex with a gay man since 1978?
4. Would you like to be famous someday?
5. Do you know what snuff films are?
6. Do you like it raw?
7. Are you familiar with the true meaning of "keeping it on the down low?"
8. Do you see "hogging" as a form of guiltless recreation?
9. Are you cool with "snowballing?"
10. Does any part of you taste like strawberries?
11. Can you cook a good roast?
12. Would you be willing to provide a photograph of your mother's cleavage?
13. Can you keep a secret?
14. Can I kiss you with chewing tobacco in my mouth?
15. Would you pack your twat with chewing tobacco before requesting connilingus?
16. Have you ever worked for the government?
17. Every now and again could I just look at your vagina and not do anything with it?
18. Queen seven off-suit. Call or fold?
19. Have you ever sent anybody an eVite?
20. That's not Stefanie with an "F," is it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home