The Official LESS Productions Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2006

a few little ones and one big one

So I can send you premiere Evan, it's a good program, it can do everything, etc. If you were to buy it it would cost a lot of money so that is an option, plus I know how to work it. My current system is working with Adobe Premiere, Adobe Encore (for burning dvds), and also a little Adobe Photoshop for making dvd menus which go seamlessly into encore. It's not all as theoretically easy as the Avid liquid should be but it's less demanding on your hardware which, as you predict the techies saying, is probably the biggest problem, especailly if you actually bought the legit program which is unheard of.

Also, in my trying to call everyone imaginable about everything I have spoken with a guy who sells Avid software and complete Avid systems etc. and if you call him and tell him I told you to call (probably won't remember me but still good) then he might tell you something while trying to sell you an avid system. You'll have to tell him you're on Oahu though.

This leads me to another thought. Evan has mentioned that he's thining about possibly buying a new system. This makes me think if Evan's gonna buy a new mac, maybe we should all just chip in and buy a huge awesome system that we can all use and will be sweet. Ana and I, of course and however, are not in the vacinity, and neither, apparently, will Tom W. be. So as Tom K. embarks upon a life outside of Hillsdale, maybe we should discuss some sort of better conglomeration...ness. I have no good solution for this and the idea has kinda been to just jet-set around and be sweet, so who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home