London's Burning
I've been staring at this blank page for a while and I'm not sure what to say. So here's this:
1. Right now we are in a preparation phase.
We have to get our materials ready and at their highest level of badassery so we can approach the most clients later. We need to totally revamp the web page, get everything we need on the trailer, and make sure we have good paper copy to include in packages to clients.
Everyone is working on these things in different ways, and we need daily updates on the blog to let the others know where we are at and what we are doing specifically.
2. Look at this web page. This guy is from Detroit and is using MySpace to promote his projects. He is talking with MTV about doing a show.
We are so much better than this.
I believe in this group, and I believe we are extraordinary.
Everyone even tangentially involved with LESS has to know we are elite for what we are doing. We just have to continually do the little things that keep us preforming at a high level. We are each capable of great things, together we could be so fucking good.
Stick to it.
(reminder: Evan and Tom, are you shooting with Wes Saturday?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home