The Official LESS Productions Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

blog it

Calls went much better than yesterday. Got a hold of everyone, except Justin. We seem to have progress with Anne Grady and spangle.

1. Derek might have a lead for work in Hawaii. How does everyone propose we handle that, or future jobs in crazy places? Derek and I discussed some things but I'd like to hear what everyone else has to say. The obstacle being, Derek doesn't have a sweet camera, mic or light set up. What you think?

2. I think this blog should be part of the web site. So far Evan is the only one that doesn't. I'm not trying to exploit our sadistic humor, bad business practices or anything but I do think the blog is cool, entertaining and for the time being showing progress. That's something I want our stalkers to know about...when we get them.

3. There are three things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home