The Official LESS Productions Blog

Monday, January 23, 2006

Salamanders and Shoelaces

1. I don't have an excuse for sleeping through the phone calls today, but I do have a reason. It is shameful and no self-respecting man should admit to it, so I won't. But I did know about the calls and I won't miss them again.

2. Tom K, I would rather not have a link to the blog on the webpage. I, for one, have said degrading things towards people who I feel would be inclined to check the blog if it were that accessible. If we want people to be able to check the blog, I recommend we start a new one that is strictly business and, more importantly, strictly appropriate.

3. Tom W, I think a better way for getting in touch with everyone who has been in the movie for the releases would be for you to make the most thorough list you can, send that to all of us, and then we'll all fill in the gaps for the contact info we know. That was what I had in mind when I asked you to figger that one out.

4. Tom W and Justin, you guys pick who's going to do the Anne Grady voice over. Really doesn't matter to me.

5. Concerning all my deadlines, those who haven't heard, I'm having trouble exporting anything I make to any media. Getting that to work is my new project until future notice. Once I get a handle for that (the next hour, the next day, who knows, I'm trying) I'll schedule the Anne Grady Voice Over as well as all the deadlines.

6. Michael Reignier probably can't be in our movie now. I meant to discuss this altogether over the weekend with TK in town, but alas, we blog. He's availability is very clear cut, and he's definitely all ours from April 13th and on. April 13th. I think we need to find something else. Everyone else way in on this so I can call him.

7.That's all I can remember for now, but I'm sure there was more...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Kondilas said...

I like the blog for all it's flaws. Why deny the process we've taken to get here?

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home