More Ideas
But seriously...
I will from here on in be taking a different approach with my ideas so as to lean towards more concrete, story related suggestions rather than far-stretched thematic tie-ins. Just to mix it up. Before I do, here's two more:
Almost Fall
This is a more reasonable approach to the season idea, which I can't tell you how much I (and all of my film theory professors) love. Again, this one carries the dual meaning of a person falling when sticking their neck out and going for it. More straight forward. More accessible. Better.
Sun Drops
This one could use some work if there is a consensus that it's worth working on. In the meantime, the only obvious downfall is that it's pretentious as hell. Other than that, it's pretty trippy (which I like), it goes back to the weather theme we've all been considering, and it turns the film's last line of dialogue (Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain) into pure gold.
Now I'm officially changing gears for good unless some one likes one of these ideas.
ek out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home