ek schedule
Here's the schedule of deadlines I made for myself. Feel free to comment on my prioritization or the amount of time it should take me to do things, but you'll need to have a pretty well thought out argument for me to make serious changes, I put a fair amount of thought into this:
1.19 - Reels for Bernadette and Marni
1.20 - Macbeth for Dawn
1.24 - Trailer
1.31 - Reel for Kubach
Anne Grady will be included in the list once TW and I figure out when we're going to be able to meet with Javin (hope I spelled that right).
Bernadette is high on the list because she was very polite with me, it won't take long at all, and she charmingly stated that, though she could wait a little longer, having it on the 20th would be great. My hands were tied.
Marni is with her because she calls me everyday.
Macbeth should also not take long, I just need to figure out this outputting problem. Also, I've (inadvertantly) kept Dawn waiting for a while and it'd be good to conquer this problem early for later deadlines. Also I'll probably have figured it out by the time I finish the reels.
The trailer is something I want to have done as soon as possible, I think that's the most reasonable deadline for keeping me busy and getting it done right. If there's a reason I should have it done earlier, let me know, but my understanding is we'll probably miss the Sundance deal anyway, so we should just not miss anymore.
In no rush for Kubach, just want to not have to deal with him anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home