DL Jan 3, OH SIX BITCH
Alright so I should get an email about the ohio arts council grant I applied for a while ago, but some inside information leads me to believe that this will not be good news. Amira should have mailed me some video footage that I need to finish the DVD for the professor that commissioned it so that we can move on creatively and edit the thing without worrying about covering things for the Prof and the students that were actually part of the 3 Radio Plays experience. Also, I just bought another hard drive so when I get all the stuff off my computer I'll have a total of about 600 gigs of space. This makes me think that maybe ya'll should consider taking an editing trip and when you're ready we can edit in HI! That might not make good sense, but it's a thought. I'll post a reply to what I actually did today since what I say I'll do never is accurate. But I will do something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home