Peach Rings
Peach Rings
Editing Stragery etc.
Ok, so this is now my full time job. So if I start to bug you guys more, you might say to yourself "what's with this guy, doesn't he have anything better to do?" The answer is no.
Evan, as I think i alluded to before, I think the best thing to do, and the most professional editing workflow is to first create an EDL or Edit Decision List. You should call me and we can talk which might be easier. The first thing I must ask is did you stripe your tapes before shooting (did you tape black video on the whole tape before you shot on it)? I hope that you did because that would mean that you have a continuous timecode on your tape and that's what you in order to make the aforementioned EDL. Let me know this before I proceed so I dont' waste time. Danke.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home