The Official LESS Productions Blog

Monday, January 09, 2006

That's right

I'm back bitches.

It was a little scerry therr without a phone, but this is the first work-night that I'm back in action.

So this is the deal.
1. I will be out of Hillsdale at the end of March/beginning of April. And I want to be doing the production company full time at that point.

2. Because I'm not doing that yet, I really need people like Evan and Derek to give me specific tasks that I should be doing to help our various projects/us get money.
I am working on the Anne Grady stuff right now, and I can handle that and more, the problem is when I get into open-ended stuff that I can waste a day on. Like reading through scores of grants, which I am also doing.

I would much rather people sent me specific grants that they think we should apply for. I can handle that, and probably have the information too. Too open a project is still hard for me at this stage, just because I end up not doing it or my work for the paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home