The Official LESS Productions Blog

Monday, February 06, 2006

Peach Rings

Called Blueprint for Change lady but she was out of her office. I'll give her tomorrow to call back and if she hasn't, I'll call again. I'm burning a dvd of DHM and giving it to PBS Hawaii tomorrow.
Mission statement Idea: Completely open to anything awesome that will make us some money so we can do even more awesome things and not have to worry about it...and then still get some money for it...but not care.

Idea of the hour was to get a gallery installation of some sort. I saw a mediocre painting the other day at this trying to be hip, warehouse style space/bar that sold for 7 grand. Does anyone have visual art stuff already done that we could put into a portfolio.

I guess this all boils down to having a very diverse portfolio that just says "hey, we're awesome and we can do anything awesomely." This begins and ends largely in the website. That's something that we claim to design, and something that will house other things that we design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home