Missionstatement Impossible
ok, I was trying so hard to rewrite this mission statement. It occurred to me that this is a lot of what people are coming into when they try to work with what others have started.
So instead of just rewriting it in my own style, because I like what Derek and Ana have started, I just want to make some specific suggestions for what I would like to see changed on the current mission statement.
by sections:
LESS Productions: "well-rounded individuals with different backgrounds..." let's make this more specific. I started to write movie makers, Web designers, actors...etc, but then I saw similar stuff under concepts. I'm not sure what the difference is between the two sections. Let's make sure there are clear headings.
I think this one should be about our specific skills.
Concepts: this might be a good place to say why we think our skills can benefit a client. something like, "LESS wants to help you meet your needs whether you want a promotional video to help illustrate a product or idea, or if you want to combine video, text and web mediums..."
Impact: I kind of like that one. I think when we have the information we should include how our clients have been effected by our products. Something like, "...our clients have found that LESS Products have increased brand awareness, sales and interest..."
Products: I kind of like this one too. Make it grittier.
Designwise: make the fish not retarded and maybe we should find a graphic or something that matches the rest of the format better than the web address down the side in that font. I like the font that you two used, and the illustrator arrow things. If there is a way to make that style happen for the web address, that would be good.
I know everyone is busy, and this mission statement really only becomes a priority for our next potential client.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home