The Official LESS Productions Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Web Page and S.T.

Here's my analysis of the web page and what I think should be desired fixes:

About:
-We need to change a lot of things to past tense.
-We need to include our new ambitions

Theatre:
-Personally don't like the term "young people" in the first paragraph, but whatever.
-Again, tense fixes such as "Current Productions."
-If we think it'd be worthwhile, I can create trailer-esque clips from the two plays to make that page more interesting for the time being. Or I could just pick a scene or two or something. Or whatever. This isn't a priority, but I could get around to it.

Film:
-If anyone cares to be technical, I wasn't nominated for Best Short. An equally deceptive and totally honest version could be something like, "chosen for multiple film festivals including SilverDocs."
-Change BIA, add Dyonisus, maybe add a paragraph about both so it doesn't become redundant with the home page.

Get Involved:
-Auditions went well, but are in fact over.
-We should update the kind of help we're looking for.

Contact:
-Why do we have 700 emails? Even if there was enough traffic to merit all those seperate categories right now, the same people would be reading all of them. We should trim that down. Also, whatever we do decide to do with this, remind me how to access that mail.


In other news, let's talk about the damn Michael Reignier situation, we need to handle that. I think it's an obvious decision followed by a difficult one, so agree to the obvious part and let's have some recommendations for what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home