gET pAID
So I met with Deb Michaels of Blueprint for Change, a non-profit that looks like it's under new management and is trying to make things more sweet. So, pending them seeing a reel that doesn't make them want to pee on us and charge us for their time, they will give us somewhere in the thousands to make a video for them. This...is awesome and a completely professional contract. So we need a reel that I'm talking with Evan about, and a continuation of website reform, but most importantly a good reel. I want to be able to show them some web animation type stuff that we can do also. Tom White you should call me when you have time and we can figure out whether we should do this as a DVD or do it in Flash and what each would entail before any of us do fruitless work. Ana and I talked to several different production companies around here and they say around a grand a minute and that's not including hotel and airfare and all of that shit. So, the one thing that conecerns me is our ability to deliver on a 1000 dollar a minute price tag like some of these other companies, but I think we can come camn close and if we all agree that that's true then we can come up with a good budget and this should certainly warrent someone coming out here. It could be done with just a shipped camera but that would be very stressful on me and plus the whole point of this is to do cool stuff and go cool places so hey, here it is. I'm going to consult my aunt and uncle who do this sort of thing all the time to try and get the straight dope. But I must stress that this is serious, involving flying and hotels and all kind o shit and would be soo damned sweet ass.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home