Running on fumes
It's only fair that I let all of you know the precarious state my body is in right now. I've been awake for quite some time, though I can't truly complain as this is not even an honorable mention in my hall of fame. However for the past several days, the only things I've had to eat have been Soda pop and chewing tobacco. On a brighter note, I'm pretty sure I found Buddha about an hour ago, which I hope is the reasoning behind the incessant nose bleeds. My grip on reality is slipping, though this is hardly a far cry from the status quo. The hallucinations are only becoming more regular and insistent, but I feel I've overcome that adaptive hurdle and am controlling, nay harnessing, the creative intensity of those things which a closed mind may file under lunacy. I unabatedly walked the line of delusion, and have stumbled head first into the realm of genius. My stomach hurts. The good thing about dip is that, since it pains me to swallow, by spitting into a bottle I'm actually killing to burdens with one stone. My brain is trying to find the power switch to my body, and as one might expect, my body is trying to preemptively turn off the lights upstairs. It is my observation that for these last many hours, locked in battle, both sides are running at 150% for their instinct to survive. My only hope is for my brain to win so that when i do eventually shut down, I'll be granted the satisfaction of knowing it happened. Concerning the new S.T., let me discuss such things while I have the wherewithal to do so. The Newton Scene: I'm available whenever, but either there needs to be no snow or a different scene. Also, if outside does work, it needs to be on the weekend. The Muse of Fire scene: We need a venue, can we get CPT or something? T.S. Elliot: As far as I can see, this can either be outside on a weekend or inside at Sussen, which I'm sure we can do whenever. The Buk: I'll get in touch with Sloppy-Tits Whorebottom and that will probably happen any night that works for everybody. I just realized I'd been laying on the floor for a handful of minutes. I'm going to go do more trailering until people leave work and such and I talk to everyone once more before the Big Sleep. I'm in pieces, but holding strong. A thousand tenths of a percent competent.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home