oops
I forgot to post last night, so I'm doing it twice today. (plus since only Derek and I read this it shouldn't matter)
Derek I need a confermation e-mail / letter to give Tom White so I can be sure we are clear on how the "in association" works with the nonprofit. I think I understand it now, but I also thought I understood it before and I was wrong.
I also need help weeding through the grants that we should be applying for. Check that link that Tina found, (I'd put it here but I'm creeping around on other people's computers to make this post because my won't show blogger), there are a bunch. If there are specific ones that I should write LESS summaries for, I can do that.
In fact, this is what I'll do for the rest of the week. I'll write some new web content, a bio-type-thing for LESS and some kind of resume for presentation, approval and ready for input from all members this weekend. Hopefully we'll be able to use this stuff for all kinds of grants and etc.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home