Now I post all the time

Day one: so far, ok. I didn't work out my health insurance, which will irritate my mother when she finds out, but there's always tomorrow (unless I get horribly injured some how.)
I agree with TW on earlier conference calls. I will also point out that we did it at that time because I wanted to hang out with Geoff Hoffman and some other people after Tom's play. I know sacrifices will have to be made and that's fine. I take the blame for the lateness of Saturday.
We should have insurance on that camera anyway. Fuck if UPS drops it, what if it gets stolen from us when we're illegally shooting on a roof somewhere. I'll talk to my daddy about how we should go about that. Also, considering I don't have health care right now, I am going to prioritize as earlier mentioned. The camera might wait a day or two.
check this site
I mentioned it Saturday but wouldn't be surprised if it was forgotten.
I worked on a poster most of the day. There are a couple that are ok, but I like this one the best. We'll see what I can do as soon as Evan gets me some screen shots, or character pictures.

1 Comments:
did you get my email about the aivf
1:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home