The Official LESS Productions Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

1.12.6

I fixed New Orleans.

I'm not going to talk about my week in NOLA as I'm not sure everyone wants to hear about it and I'm sick of telling it. It was relatively intense, so if you have any questions, sure. But I'll not risk covering details that go unappreciated in a general overview. One thing I will say: I spent a Saturday night at Mardi Gras, and saw a number of novelty T-shirts that were plainly in bad taste. One that was just horrible read: "Katrina came to town and gave me a blowjob I'll never forget." The one that I thought was actually good read: "I survived Hurricane Katrina and all I got was this lousy T-shirt, this SUV, and this plasma screen TV." THAT, is humor.

Anyway, my recent activities have included the following:

1. Dodging Marni Task like the plague.
2. Getting things ready for the office shoot at Dylon on Saturday at 4:30. This is Dawn's last day, not Justin's. He has some "outside at the car" type stuff, and Saturday there's a high of 35 with rain and snow. I am monitoring the forecasts for the first good chance we have to get those.
3. Couldn't get in touch with that wily bastard Reignier, calling him tomorrow.

Sorry for the small amount of work accomplished since my return, it's been a pretty big adjustment for me to get back into the "real world" (for real).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home